Dr MSN Reddy, born in Telangana, was born on August 27, 1970, in India. He works as a doctor, businessman, scientist, and media figure. As the chairman, founder, and managing director of MSN Laboratories Private Limited, he is widely known in the industry. He visits numerous nations as a result of his fantastic work.
He is making waves in the media due to the medication he has created to combat “the Corona Virus.” He has also completed employment opportunities “for youth in technical fields.” He received numerous honours from both domestic and foreign governments as a result.
|Name||M Satyanarayana Reddy|
|Education||PhD in Organic Chemistry|
|Award||In 2018, MSN Labs opened a location in Myanmar|
Dr MSN was born in 1970 on August 27. He was raised in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. However, he routinely ventures abroad in search of novel medications and therapies.
At the nearby school, he finished his senior-level education. He then applied to Osmania University in India for a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Organic Chemistry. After that, he started working as a scientist and now owns his own pharmaceutical company.
M. Satyanarayana Reddy, a pharmaceutical billionaire, is the founder and chairman of the Hyderabad-based MSN company. To provide low-cost generic medications, he established the group, which presently comprises five privately held businesses, in 2003. It operates 16 plants in the US, India, and Myanmar. The Covid-19 medication Favipiravir was first manufactured by MSN in 2020 under the trade name Favilow.
Dr MSN is the founder and medical director of MSN Laboratories Pvt Ltd. It was founded in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, area code 003. This business is regarded as the world leader in pharmaceutical manufacturing, research, and development. In addition, it provides the comforts of home delivery to patients at incredibly affordable rates.
The official MSN Labs website claims that giving them medication aided more than a thousand people. Dr MSN has also provided medical help during the pandemic. “OSELOW 75 mg capsules of oseltamivir, which aid in the treatment of viral flu,” he announced.
Dr MSN Reddy created Favipiravir for Covid-19.
Dr MSN has introduced the coronavirus drug favipiravir (Favilow), an 800mg tablet. Each tablet, released in April 2021, costs Rs.144. India’s top drug official gave the treatment the nod. It is a potent drug that supports the fight against infection.
Before this medication, they produced the weaker Favipiravir 200 mg and 400 mg in August 2020. Therefore, this drug holds the record for being the least expensive. Per tablet, it costs just Rs.39. Additionally, Dr MSN provides medicine in other nations.
One of India’s most affluent business people is Dr MSN Reddy. In 2019, they will have increased from USD 22 million in 2005, according to data from MSD laboratories. Dr earns millions of dollars through his business. With a net worth of Rs.9,800 crores, MSN Group’s founder is the ninth richest person in Hyderabad, and he is ranked 143 in India and 2,530 globally which includes all of his assets and income sources.
Awards and achievements
- In 2002, Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd. presented him with the Customer-Centric Business Partner Award.
- To provide low-cost generic medications, he established the group, which presently comprises five privately held businesses, in 2003.
- He was given the FAPCCI Excellence in R&D Award and the Udyog Ratan Award in 2008.
- He sent the chief minister of Telangana Rs.5 crores worth of medicine and equipment to battle the pandemic.
- In 2018, MSN Labs opened a location in Myanmar.
- According to MSN Labs, they hold 690 patents in India and other countries.
- In 2020, Dr MSN Reddy will be the Chairperson of the Board of Governors and Finance Committee at the Berhampur-based Indian Institute of Science Education & Research.
- The Covid-19 medication Favipiravir was first manufactured by MSN in 2020 under the trade name Favilow.
- M. Satyanarayana Reddy, a pharmaceutical billionaire, is the founder and chairman of the Hyderabad-based MSN company.
- It operates 16 plants in the US, India, and Myanmar.
Please visit for more information about influencers.
M Satyanarayana Reddy – The Founder and Chairman of MSN Group
Gautam Adani- Founder and chairman of Adani Group
Ritesh Agarwal – The Founder and the CEO of OYO Rooms
No responses yet